One girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.
有个女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………
Girl: Father, I have sinned.
女孩:神父,我有罪。
Preacher: What did you do, little girl?
神父:孩子,你犯了什麽罪呢?
Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a "son of a Bitch."
女孩:昨天,我骂了某个男人一句:「你这个狗娘养的!」
Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?
神父:为什麽?他对你做了什麽吗?
Girl: He touched my breast.
女孩:他……他摸我的胸部。
Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)
神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)
Girl: (A little shy from the touch) Yes.
女孩:(因为神父的举动而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。
Preacher: That's no reason to call him that.
神父:只是这样子的话你没有理由骂他啊。
Girl: But he also took off my cloth.
女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脱掉……
Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)
神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父动手脱掉女孩的衣服)
Girl: Yes, that's what he did.
女孩:是的,是这样子没错。
Preacher: That's still no reason to call him that.
神父:可是这样子你还是没有理由骂他啊。
Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
女孩:然後……他把他的……那个……放到我的……那个……里面……
Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)
神父:(奸笑貌)你是说像这样子吗?(神父和女孩就那个那个了)
Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, that's what he did...
女孩:(数分钟後)喔……是的……就是这样子………
Preacher: My dear girl, that's still no reason to call him a...
神父:我亲爱的孩子,就算是这样你还是没有理由骂他「你这个………」
江青回见外宾,找了一个翻译。要求他要严格安她的意思翻,不许走样。
外宾一见到江青,立马拍马屁:“Miss Jiang, you are very beautiful".
翻译照翻,江青心花怒放,嘴上还要谦虚一下:“哪里,哪里”。
翻译不敢怠慢,把江青的话翻成英文:“where?where?"
外宾一楞,还有这样的人,追问哪里漂亮的,干脆马屁拍到底:
"everywhere,everywhere".
翻译:“你到处都很漂亮。”
江青更高兴了,但总是要客气一下:“不见得,不见得”。
翻译赶紧翻成英文:"you are not allowed to
see, you are not allowed to see."